This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
30 Days of Me… my own countdown to 29! I saw on Living Off Coffee & Love, and usually I am not a “30 day blogger.” Or I actually try to be that blogger but I fail miserably. Which is fine but seeing this 30 days of me seemed like a cool way to countdown my last 30 days of being… 28. As I enter my last year of my 20s, all I can think about is that it’s going to be a GREAT year. I’ll be getting married to CA, going on my AMAZING honeymoon (I still have to write about that), buying our first house together and, most likely moving to a new state. At first I didn’t want to turn 29, because I’d be that much closer to 30. After having a mild panic attack and my mum laughing at me for it, I came to terms. All great stuff would be happening after I turn 29 so lets make it the best year yet.
Moving on to the actual point of this post besides me BABBLING.
1. It’s quite amusing how awkward it was having CA take pictures of me. We were at a ZBB tribute concert that was down by the water so I asked him sweetly to take some pictures of me. That picture was when I was laughing and looking off in the distance…. at the water that you can see the reflection in my sunglasses.
2. I’ve worn glasses since I was 5, when I turned 13 I started wearing contacts. They were colored ones since I hated my brown eyes, I started with green & blue. I branched out to purple and grey when I got bored.
3. I have a low tolerance for being bored… I like going and going, including sports. I prefer fast sports like hockey and soccer over baseball and football.
4. CA and I live in the same town, went to the same middle and high schools but only reconnected via facebook on November 30th 2012. We also live 4.5 blocks away from each other, and it only takes 5 mins walking.
5. My mother is my best friend, think of the relationship that Lorelei and Rory have on Gilmore Girls. She raised me as a single mom and she’s my rock, we have similar taste in music and I can tell her anything.
6. I have a brother, he’s 14 years older than me, he’s married to an amazing woman and I have a cute little nephew! My brother is a DJ and works in the electric union, and is the best guy ever.
7. My first favorite number, CA and I always play it when we go gambling Blackjack! We also play my second favorite number (read 13),
8. Not many people know I blog, CA obviously does, my mom and aunt also do. Some friends also know just if they hear me talking about it. Even sometimes on my Instagram.
9. If I was “wealthy” I’m not saying RICH RICH, I mean comfortable, like I can pay my bills, have extra money to enjoy life. I would have a dog farm, not where I’d breed them, but like a rescue farm. I would rescue all the dogs that were on the “kill list”. I love all dogs, including my dog Baloo.
10. In high school I was a cross between a nerd and a “cool chick.” I was in the Marching Band (competitive we won A LOT of awards), a Cheerleader (YES I said that.. from the age of 5 to 17), Field Hockey & Lacrosse. But I have no hand eye coordination, I played defense cause I’m thick and aggressive.
11. I have 2 sets of Godparents, one set are my uncle & aunt who live in California. The other set is my other uncle, and my cousin who is my Matron of Honor. I love having 2 sets of Godparents, also it gives a deeper connection.
12. I love leggings, and they totes count as pants in my book. I live in leggings from Fall-Spring, and parts of summer. I also am wearing them as I type… leggings like big butts and they can not lie.
13. This is my second favorite number, it may be odd to some people because it is deemed unlucky but I love it.
14. I’m not much of a drinker, like if CA and I go out he always has a DD.
15. I have a hard time talking about myself, just because it’s odd, especially when people are going to read it.
Wow 15 interesting facts is difficult.. Stay tuned for Days 2-30!