This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
I’m all about gifts that someone can use over and over, and be reminded of the person when using the gift! I have a few baking gifts from my bridal shower and always think of my friends who bought me it. These are the gifts for that special person who loves having everyone over, or if you want to give something for a housewarming. This list has so many options for different celebrations, that can be used for everyday or for parties.
1. Cathy’s Concepts Set of 4 Monogram Gold Rim Stemless Wine Glasses- I love the gold rim around the glasses, it’s so pretty!
2. Nickel + Marble Bar Tools- For that bar cart, you need the right tools for the wine and beer.
3. Zeppoli Electric Kettle- For some delicious tea! I have one and it’s so perfect and doesn’t take up too much space.
4. Herringbone Throw- Maybe you just want something to add texture to your love seat or couch, this throw is perfect. And it’s lightweight.
5. Magnolia Table – I am a HUGE Joanna Gaines fan, I love her personality and how she decorates her home.
6. Viski Set of 2 Stemless Copper Wine Glasses- I love cooper wine glasses, they’re so pretty and great for the Instagram 😉
7. 5-Piece Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set- This is great for your bar cart or buffet table in the dining room.
8. Libbey Acaciawood Flat Round Wood Server Cake Stand with Glass Dome- This is great if you want whatever you’ve baked to stay fresh!
9. Marble & Brass Cheese Knives, Set of 3- a fancy cheeseboard needs great cheese knives.
10. Thirstystone Round White Marble With Sheesham Paddle Cheese Board- I love to have different cheese boards in the house, this one is great for other cheese and crackers.
11. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw- This is perfect for a cozy home, either on the couch or in a basket for anyone to grab.
12. Eclectic Mercury Votive Holders- these are super pretty for anywhere around the house.
13. Wood & Brass Finish Bar Cart- what a perfect place to have all of the glasses, decanter, ice bucket, liquor, seltzer and anything else!
14. It’s Just Words Ceramic Cake Stand- If you love to bake, or know someone who loves to bake, this is perfect. It’s such a pretty way to display a freshly baked cake!
15. TOSCANA ‘Meridian’ Black Walnut Cutting Board with Slicer- can’t ever go wrong with a cheese board! I love having cheese with some wine.
16. Monogram Gold Rim Coupe Flutes – These would be perfect for a fancy dinner or a romantic date night in.
17. Copper Ice Bucket- this can match the decanter that was from the home decor gift guide yesterday.
18. Voluspa 2 Wick Maison Metallo Candle- I love candles, they make the home feel warm and cozy.
19. Arrow Trinket Tray – this is great for the kitchen or living room where you’ll need something small and colorful.
Do you love entertaining in your home? Are any of these on your list for this year, or something you already have in your home?