This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
Better late than never right!? I know I for one am not done shopping yet, so I’m sure other’s aren’t either ;). My first HGG I knew I wanted to share everything travel! We were on a 10-day vacation in November and in March we’ll be gone for 15 days in France, England & Ireland, and it’ll be our longest vacation to date. I love weekend trips too so hopefully this will help you! Whether you are a travel lover yourself or you know someone that has Wanderlust like myself.
1. Kindle – Perfect for the downtime of traveling. Whether it’s in the air, train or car! I love how long the battery life is!
2. External Charger – Essential for your cell phone, to always be charged. Sometimes an outlet isn’t easy to find and having your cell charged while traveling is crucial. Whether it’s for directions, calling an Uber, tickets or reservations!
3. World Map Necklace – I love how dainty this is. It’s so cute and perfect for that traveler in your life.
4. Lightweight backpack – it folds into a smaller bag so you can throw this into your luggage and have this while you go exploring.
5. Bra & Underwear Organizer – Keep everything organized! I feel like the undergarments always get mixed up if I don’t put them in their own packing cube.
6. GoPro Hero5 Session– If you want to document your adventures, the GoPro Hero5 Session can fit in your pocket or purse without taking up room! You connect it via bluetooth to your cell phone and you can see what you’re filming.
7. Beats 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Perfect for listening to music from your cell phone on a long flight. I love that they go over your ears so it blocks out the noise.
8. World Map Ring – This has been on my wishlist for so long! I love the simplicity of the map and how beautiful the ring is.
9. Foam Neck Pillow – Even though I’m not a great flyer, I still try and sleep on the plane when I can. And for our 7-hour flight to Paris, I know I’ll be catching a few Zzzs.
10. Infinity Scarf with Secret Pocket – If you are a minimalist when traveling this is perfect. The secret pocket can hold your wallet if you want your hands to be free.
11. Collapsible Water Bottle – We use something similar when we go on cruises. It’s great to put fresh water in each day and when we’re finished it folds down.
12. RFID Passport & Wallet Holder – Essential for traveling abroad, and keeping everything safe. I love how thin it is!
13. T3 Singlepass Compact Travel Flatiron– I need this for when I go anywhere, to make my wavy hair straight. I love how small it is but powerful enough to deal with my hair.
14. Traveler’s Notebook – Refillable – I love documenting our travels, it helps me write blog posts after we’re home. We usually do so much that if we don’t write it down we may forget!
15. Multi Purpose Rfid Travel Wallet – This can hold everything! Perfect for the traveling day when you’re flying and need to have all your documents with you.
16. Rain-Mate Umbrella – Since we’re traveling to Europe in March it can be rain or snow, and I want to be prepared for when we’re walking around.
17. Mario Badescu Facial Spray Travel Trio– I love these facial sprays, the rose water one is my favorite. These are great for refreshing your skin after traveling on a plane, or just out seeing the sights.
18. Gold Scratch-Off Map – I can’t wait to get our own house so we can have this and start scratching! This is such a fun way to have all the countries you visit remembered.
19. Compression Pack Cubes– As an over packer, the compression cubes are essential, they make more room and help you keep clothes organized.
20. Travel Adaptor Plug – Since March isn’t a cruise we’ll need a few of these when we’re overseas! This is great for making sure you are prepared for whatever country you go to.
21. Minimergency Kit – this is PERFECT to keep in your day bag or carry on. You never know what you’ll need on hand when you’re out away from your hotel. You’ll be ready for everything with this kit!
22. 3 Piece expandable luggage – I LOVE the rose gold color. I’m always looking for great deals for traveling and this set of 3 is great!
Are any of these on your wishlist? Or do you have any of them? Let me know! Any travel plans for 2020!?