This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
I’ve teamed up with Poise to spread awareness about not using your Period Pads for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL)! Even though I do not suffer from LBL One in THREE women experience it, and they try and use a Period Pad to help with the leakage. But Poise is now trying to have women find fun ways to #RecycleYourPeriodPad, and I have two fun but great ways to recycle them. The period pads won’t go to waste and you can start using Poise to help protect you if you suffer from #LBL!
High Heels they are NOT my friend, after maybe an hour they hurt my feet, my poor toes are killing me and I can’t wait to slip them off! Well that’s where the panty liners come into play, they become heel cushions!
• Find your favorite high heels
• Remove backing on liner • Place liner in heel making sure it’s by the front of the shoe!
• Slip on heels and go get your groove on girl!
I have a very fluffy & hairy dog, he’s 11 years old, his name Baloo he is a Newfoundland mixed with a Black Lab. He has long hair like a Newfoundland so of course he sheds, A LOT, his fur is black so you can see it anything that isn’t black. We recently started ripping up our carpet in the house so we can enjoy the hardwood floors that have been hiding under the carpets. With a dog naturally his hair is all over the place so a quick dusting every other day is necessary and usually a quick job, and now it’s even quicker!
Hard Wood Floor Duster-
• Grab normal duster that you dust the floors with
• Remove backing and stick on floor duster
• Start dusting floors with your “new” floor duster!
• Stare in disbelief of all the dog hair you find!
Read below so you can learn more about LBL and make sure you’re informed!
WHAT IS LBL?
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
o Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Our pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.