This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
1. SAVE Money. I did
HORRIBLE CRAPPY at this last year; this year I have savings PLANS, I have goals, and purpose for 50% of the money I am saving. First- moving in with Anthony (woah!). Second- Christmas Money! (it’d be nice to just have to pull from savings than to worry about not having any. Third- Rainy day… a cushion if you will but SOMETHING, that if something (heaven forbid) goes wrong with my Jeep I have money to fix it. Fourth- Anthony & my “TIPS”/Vegas savings; Ant and I only want to eat OUT 2 times a month, so in a way to save money and make sure we don’t go out more- we will be putting whatever the TIP is from the dinner in a savings account.. so if it’s $10 we each put in $10 (equals $20) and that $20 will go into the savings account; and we want to go to Vegas in 2015 so that’s our gambling/spending money!
2. Lose weight- I vowed to do this last year and it worked; SO I am going to continue to lose weight… mainly lose the damn weight I gained in
ALL of December; I restarted Focus T25 (beachbody program), ordered Shakeology, and replanned for my First Half Marathon (October 5 2014). I am going to STICK to the T25 program for the full 50 days, than start up Gamma. After Gamma I’ll be doing the 21 day reset (through beachbody), and hopefully that’ll boost up my system more and than I’ll start P90X 3 (30 min program).
3. Get serious with blogging! I’d love to make some money with blogging, just side money, to pay for sponsorships with bigger blogs that cost more money. To be able to do reviews, and just grow. I know I only started this blog like the LAST week of August, so I have much room to grow within my blog. And I also would love to make more blogging friendships with people from all over. I’ve connected with a few girls that we have similar interests and things going on with life. So I’d definitely love to connect with more and have more connections with girls from all around!
4. To keep organized; I have… FOUR.. yes FOUR planners.. I use two of them. My Erin Condren Life Planner is my lifeline literally, I have little notepads that go in the back that help with my ADD if I get random ideas too that’ll help. My other is Plum Paper Designs I love it cause it’s HUGE it’s got 2014 AND 2015 (til May). And has SO many pages for notes, so that helps when I am home. My EC stays in my purse for work, and etc so it’s small and light weight to carry around. My PPD planner is good for staying home, making notes for blogging. So far it’s helped, bills, savings, and plans are in BOTH planners and it’s helping.
5. Strengthen my relationship with God, my family, friends, and make the bond with Anthony stronger each and everyday; Anthony and I have a very solid bond already- but I want to make sure it stays that way, we are open with our feelings and want to keep it that way. We have many of the same plans for our futures – both separate and together- we want many of the same things. I hope that this year will be a great year for friendships to grow, family bonds to become stronger , and for my love and faith in God to also grow.
6. Well this is more of a WISH than a resolution; For Anthony and I to get engaged! We’ve talked about it, I’ve shown him rings that I like and etc. So no real pressure, but it would be a nice surprise. I know he’ll do a great job, and we’ll have the life together that we want. Plus if we get engaged this year I can plan for the wedding and start to buy things, and get the date I’ve dreamed of…. everything WILL work out how it’s suppose to.