This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
I haven’t linked up for a Sunday Social in a while so I figured why not today 🙂
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through? Losing my grandparents, I had the normal set of grandparents, my moms parents and my dads parents. I also was very lucky to have a third set, quick back story my next door neighbors are also my aunts- in laws. I grew up calling them Grandma & Grandpa (followed by their first names), and it stuck, it’s how I introduced them to anyone and I considered them my grandparents regardless. My paternal grandfather passed when I was 6 months old, my maternal grandparents at 12/13 years grandpa first than grandma, my paternal grandma (she was my abuela) at 26, and now my third grandpa… is now gone at the age of 28. It doesn’t get easier, I was so attached to them all, because I loved them treasured the moments I was able to spend with them. I know none of them are suffering anymore, that adds some comfort.
2. What was your best birthday? Oh jeez, I had some when I was a kid, roller blading, and fun zone parties those were good. Adult wise? My 22nd I was able to spend it with A LOT of friends who were younger, and even older. Also, my 27th, this was my first birthday being with CA, only a month earlier we exchanged “I love yous” and we spent a day in the city, which was just perfect.
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city? Since my “city” is just a small town, we are going to go with ‘City’ as in Manhattan, as in the big NYC, cause it’s much cooler. My favorite thing, probably go sight seeing, and visiting the Freedom Tower, the skyline is beautiful especially from the bridges, and it’s just amazing to see the Tower beaming so proudly.
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night? Taco Tuesday, which is basically $2.50 tacos and as many as you want, so a dinner not including beer is $18 (not including tip either). Then, a HOCKEY game! Even though I love the summer, I need hockey, hockey FIGHTS, just manly men doing manly things. I also love sushi, so a sushi for a date night is alright too, than going home and watching 24, or House of Cards, or Breaking Bad… yeah anything works.
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to? I haven’t been to one, I would love to attend one. I was going to try and go to one in Philadelphia but it was a bit too much for me, and I just couldn’t fit it in the budget. I wish they were on the weekends too, it would be a ton easier for me to get to.
Ohhh…I forgot about Sushi! Yes, sushi, wine and a movie sounds awesome. 🙂
They charge to go to a bloggers conference?
Losing a loved one is always difficult.