This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
SO excited to link up with Sunday Social! Thanks to Nelly @ A Complete Waste of Makeup!
This weeks questions♥
1. What is your dream job? Oh that is hard, it would be a tie between, a Police Officer turned CSI Detective, Nurse, OR a Photographer.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time? I would travel the world, stay in Europe a while, learn the languages. I want to visit England the most, my Great-Grandfather is from there and we know nothing about his history, we have a town, Castle, and a street named after them.
These are the places I’d travel to first; Ireland, England, France, Italy, Austria, & I’d love to travel back to Chile which is where my father is from :).
3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? Patience is worth a lot more than anything else that you’ll learn. Dealing with the public EVEN just over the phone takes a lot out of you. But you get those customers that appreciate how nice you are and you will be rewarded in different ways.
4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job? Oh… well if I won the lottery I would actually go back to school first. My “just for fun” job would be a photographer. Nothing too serious cause I do love it but that would definitely be it.
5. What was your first “real” job? My first ‘real’ job is the one that I currently have, I aquired it after leaving The Home Depot, I was working at the County Job still but only 4 days a week and found this job to fill the other 3 days. After almost 3 years of working just 3 days I was asked to work Full-Time 🙂
I just found out I have a work trip in Ireland in November- my first European business trip! And it was on my list of places i want to visit too!
I would love to be a CSI. It doesn't sound disturbing at all, she had an awesome job it was insanely interesting.
Oh my gosh super jealous to get to go for a work trip to Ireland! 😀 that is so exciting! How long are you staying there? Do you get to do any fun stuff while you are there?!♥