This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
It’s finally here! Fridaaaay, it’s Friday! This weekend is setting up to be a relaxing weekend and also little bit of sports going on!
1. Monday night my mum and I went food shopping, to start getting our healthy foods also just to make sure we can both lose weight. She waited online for somethings and she said “go get whatever you think we would make”, an extremely dangerous statement. I love everything that I got, veggies, some meats to make with dinners, salads, all the yummy healthy goodies.
2. Paint Nite (number 1 of the week), is a huge thing, it’s FUN, different also it’s basically technology free besides taking pictures! That’s huge to me, everyone’s phones are basically glued to them so it’s nice to participate in something that doesn’t involve technology.
3. Paint Nite (number 2 of the week), this one was very close to my heart, it was a fundraiser for service dogs that’ll be trained to help people in the service with the PTSD.
4. After a very ROUGH day at work, I cooked a steak on the BBQ, fries and broccoli for dinner. CA brought over some Margarita mix for me which I have yet to crack open, but the thought was there that he listens and also knows me so well.
5. My weekend begins tonight, most likely going to a Mets game tonight, Saturday is going to be me getting my nails done, relaxing, blogging, maybe dinner plans. Sunday will be more relaxing and than at night time, it’s GAME time at 5PM, RedBulls V NYCFC at Yankees Stadium.