This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest Oh man… let me think about this for a second… Monday-Fridays while I am at work probably 4-6 hours at work. And probably another 2 hours while at home. On the weekends, if I’m blogging and on my computer it’ll be around 10 hours, if no blogging than maybe 5 hours.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog? I have always had a private blog, but blogging publicly and etc, probably about a month or two.
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake? I am not really a sweets person, but you know those gourmet looking cupcakes? THOSE are my favorite, so rich in flavor, and I would probably have to run for 10 years in order for it to come off.
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite? The only “fast food” that I have now is either Zim Zari or Taco Joes, they are not fast food places. Zim Zari is a mexicon type place that is a restaurant that you can sit down at. Taco Joes is kind of like Jack in the Box meets a real Mexican restaurant.
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse? Probably either my Epi Pen or my Sumavel needle. My epi pen is because I am allergic to Bee Stings (all kinds) & I go into anaphylactic shock. And the Sumavel is for mirgraines, it’s a needleless needle.
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch? Uhm…. maybe Myth Busters? I don’t watch too many shows that are “in” so nothing is too weird.