This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
Three Things Week….
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food Pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Steak, and nachos!
2. First 3 things you do in the morning Put in my glasses, change into workout clothes (and workout), and make my Shakeology drink for breakfast.
3. Last 3 things you do at night Take out my contacts, take off my make up, and put the TV sound between 4-8.
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss Castle (new obsession), HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother)- last season and we’ve FINALLY met the mother!, last but not least NCIS I’ve watched it since day one.
5. 3 places you want to visit Hawaii!!!! I actually want to take my honeymoon there. Ireland- I’ve heard it’s beautiful to see and definitely one of a kind place. England- my grandfather’s family has a Castle, Street and town named after them so I would love to visit there and see if I could find more information about my Great-Grandfather and where exactly he came from.
6. 3 people you can always count on My mum (she’s always been there for me and is my rock), Anthony (ever since he’s entered my life at any time I’ve needed him he’s been there, & last but not least… my dog Baloo… I am sure a dog is not something you’d thought you would read. He’s loving, caring, cuddles when I am sick, keeps my bed warm, protects the house, and always gives me a “hug” when I get home from work.