This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
Happy Friday! The first week and a half to 2019 have been crazy! I’ve been working on a large virtual assistant project and trying to get everything in order for my blog. Luckily it’s Friday (yay!), this weekend we’re not too busy. Tomorrow, CA is taking pictures of me for a blog post + some IG photos, and we have a birthday party that night. Sunday, I need to take a few more photos for a blog post and than I have my cousin’s bridal shower at 12! Not too busy of a weekend but just enough to keep me on schedule for my blog work, haha.
I still need to get my 2018 recap & 2019 goals posted, but I’m still working on those. I think I have an idea of the “why” and the direction I want my blog to go in 2019. The more I think about it the more I’m excited about how I want to take my blog for this year. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry and focus on me. I have a hard time staying in my own lane and stop comparing myself to all of the other bloggers out there. But I’ve realized that I can’t continue like that because I won’t enjoy blogging anymore.
Onto Friday Faves! I’m so excited for this, I had no idea what I wanted to do for the first week. But after placing a replacement order for things that I use daily I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2018! Also I realized while making the below picture clickable, all of these items are under $50!
- 10″ Dimmable Ring Light– I’m going to admit that I recently just bought this. But it’s a total game changer. I have a very small area that I can work and take pictures in. I have a large ring light but I have no place to leave it out so I needed something smaller. Enter this smaller but efficient ring light. It can either hold your phone or go on top of your DSLR camera.
- Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner – Hands down my favorite leave in conditioner. It doesn’t make my hair greasy and it doesn’t weigh it down at all. It looks like a mousse and just disappears into my hair.
- EcoTools sponges! I love that you get two sponges in this package. The smaller one I use for concealer and the larger one is for foundation and setting powder. I love that they really double in size when wet and they don’t soak up as much product as usual.
- Maybelline eyebrow definer pencil, I have 8 of these on hand at the moment. Because I fill in my eyebrows every single day, whether it’s just to go out or for work. It’s not creamy but not too stiff where it won’t go on smoothly. And out of all the eyebrow pencils, I’ve tried this is the one that has matched my color the best.
- Maxi Dress with pockets – if you like dresses, floral, and have an obsession for dresses with pockets like me… then RUN and grab this dress. It comes in at least 6 other patterns that are all bright and vibrant. Plus, it has pockets, truly you can’t beat that. I’m 5’4” and the length is just a touch too long, just to give a reference for length.
- Bralette– I bought this because the maxi dress ^ above exposes a lot of cleavage. Friends who’ve bought this dress before suggested a bralette similar to this one. Instead of pinning the top part closed, wearing the bralette adds an extra flare to the dress while covering up the cleavage you don’t want to be exposed. Plus you can wear this at any time you want to wear a top but some more coverage!
- Batiste dry shampoo, I’ll be honest it took me a long time to like this dry shampoo. But now that I use it, I love it! I like that’ll cover any stray grays while I kill time to get my hair done. It’s also nice if I want to just spray it on because I feel like it’s oily, I don’t have to worry about the white cast of normal dry shampoo.
- This Makeup bag this was the best thing EVER for traveling. When we went to New Orleans and our cruise, I used this and it was perfect. Everything has a spot, and you keep very organized and keep everything in one spot. You could also double this as toiletry and makeup bag if you don’t bring too much of either.
- Biore baking soda face wash is a game changer for keeping my breakouts under control. I don’t have many anymore but stress really comes out in my face sometimes.
- Maybelline tattoo studio is what I use to set my eyebrows. I also use this if I want to quickly fill them in without using the pencil. I will say if you don’t like the applicator use it in dabs on your eyebrows and then use the spooly it comes with and even distribute it.
What have you purchased recently from Amazon that was a favorite?