This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
This post is sponsored by the A Girls Guide To Cars, All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support Getting Fit Fab.
It’s that time again! The New York Internation Auto Show with A Girls Guide To Cars is happening March 29th, and I am so excited. I love learning about the latest cars that are coming out, as well as all of the different features that were added, especially for safety. I have a lease so I’m always looking for the car I’ll be upgrading to and I’ve recently had my eye on the Mazda CX-9, it has 3rd-row seating and you still have plenty of trunk space! It also has heads-up display via installed projector system, where you see the speed on your windshield (it also looks like it’s on the street). When I was testing driving this in February it was so smooth to drive, it didn’t feel small or cramped, even with 6 women being in the CX-9 there was plenty of room to stretch the legs and be comfortable!
We also drove the CX-3 and the 6, they all drove the same way, smooth and I love all of the interior features that come with the new models. A car that I was driven in was the Miata, and oh my gosh that is a beautiful car! The hard top folds down into itself without taking from the room in the trunk and inside the car. I can’t wait to go to the car show and see all the Mazda cars again, learning more about this car brand.
More about the CX-9:
- Head up display via installed projector system (versus the projector screen in their other models)
- Rosewood trim
- Rain sensing wipers
- Bose surround sound system
- Top safety features including blind spot monitor, lane departure warning, predictive braking and adaptive cruise control
- Center console dial infotainment control
- Ambient interior lighting
- Power liftgate with programmable height adjustment
- Center row USB charge ports
More about the Mazda 6:
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Navigation System with a seven-inch touchscreen
- Head-up display
- Keyless entry/start
- Bose premium audio system
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights and fog lights
- Power adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Blind spot monitoring system
- 5 Passenger 3-point safety belt
- Lane keep assist
- Rear cross traffic alert
A Girls Guide to Cars is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the New York Auto Show and a $150 gift card to a grand prize winner. It could be you! Enter Here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also! A Girls Guide to Cars is giving away an Apple Watch, a Kate Spade Smart Watch, B&O Play headphones, an Amazon Echo, and Echo Dots. To enter to win, snap a photo with a participating auto brand – Toyota, Mazda, and Genesis – and post the pic on social media using the #NYIASGetSocial hashtag. Every photo with the hashtag qualifies as an entry to win!