This post may contain affiliate or referral links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase something using my link. It will be no extra cost to you. As always, thank you for supporting Getting Fit Fab.
If you’ve read my Instagram or seen any of my snaps, I’ve started my journey to finish my first half marathon! This means by late September I’ll be racking up miles on miles to be ready for a 13.1 mile journey. The plan is to just FINISH the race, my choice of my first half marathon is Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn which falls on October 8, 2016. It’s a Saturday race, which is actually perfect for me, because it’s not far and it’s the perfect price. #RunSmart #PRracerinsider
So with training comes possible very early morning runs, and late night runs, which requires some type of new gear that will allow me to run safely at night, or early morning where it can be JUST as dark. That’s where this new Kick starter campaign comes in play, it’s from PRRacer, it’s The Convertible HDL!
PRRacer is a running site, for runners BY runners! They have so many incredible things that runners can use daily, for races and so much more. PRRacer has T-Shirts, Decals, Sweatshirts, Free Training Programs, Quotable T-Shirts, & Accessories!
The HDL Convertible is going to be the perfect addition to PRRacer, make sure you check out the Kick Starter, if you love what you’ve read about on my blog you can contribute to their campaign, and get yourself the Convertible HDL! There are three levels of pledges for the Convertible HDL: $149, $179, $199. The first two levels are limited quantities, so if you’d love to pledge at the first two levels do that as soon as you can!
With the Convertible HDL you don’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience. You can capture your run in Full HD (1920×1280) or Standard HD (1280×720) format. Additionally, you have access to still photography using single shot, burst mode, or time-lapse mode. Controlling the camera through the app has been engineered to ensure it is simple and easy – even when you are running – by using the built-in voice command function.
- Recording your Run: To ensure you never run out of battery life, simply enter your estimated run time and the app will recommend the proper camera settings. Feel confident your camera will capture every exciting moment. Whether it’s a 30 minute or 3 hour run, the smart camera and app will have your covered. Want to compress that 3 hour run into a 3 minute, engaging Facebook video? Not a problem with the sleek, editing tools provided with the app. The editing slider tool not only compresses the video, but also removes any bounce to provide a smooth, fun to watch video.
- Voice Commands: Our voice recognition is amazing and allows you to control the headlamp and camera with your voice. If you know how to talk to Siri or say “Hey Google” then you can control the Convertible HDL. We’ve made it incredibly easy, so you can focus your efforts on making the most of your miles.
Check back later this week I’ll be hosting a giveaway for all of these amazing things! Stay tuned on the blog, Instagram, Facebook and more!
- Either a Convertible HDL t-shirt or RUN t-shirt
- A RUN hat
- And performance decals for 5K, 10K, 13.1, and 26.2 distances.
- Winners would need to provide the state they would like on the RUN t-shirt (if chosen), state they would like on the RUN hat, and finish times for the race decals
Remember check out the Kick Starter campaign and pledge!